Thursday, January 29, 2009

At it Again!!!


Wow! I guess its been quite awhile since I've updated this blog. Tonight might not be the best update; we are all watching American Idol at the same time. Well I guess I will start with the last few months of choir 30. I guess the last place I left off was when I forgot what county I lived in when the President asked me. Well since then life has been just as busy. There is a base house in Carolina that is just amazing! We were able to spend 3 weeks at this house, it was amazing! We were able to spend amazing quailty time together. I have to say it was my best time with the kids ever. There was a trampoline at the base house and I had so much fun. After the base house we headed for Baltimore where we had a 3 week run of a Christmas show. At the end of that we headed to a small place in New York for our final Camp together. I enjoyed our last camp so much, just hanging out in the snow with our kids. They all recieved a suitcase full of clothes extra to go home with, they were thoroughly excited. The kids went home on December 27th and since then have began school. I miss them all so much!


After a night in New York with the girls I headed back home December 28th! I think the first week at home was surreal for me. About 8 or 9 days later I recieved a call from Marci our choir manager. She asked if I wanted to head back out on the road and so here I am helping out with choir 31.

Sorry this is so short. I don't know when I'll have another chance to write...but we are about to play dutch blitz! Hope you are all doing very well...hope to write a better update soon!!!

No comments: