Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tour with 31


Just to add a new twist I've decided to try out wordpress for my blog site. We'll give it a go...what do you think?

As I write right now, I am sitting in a church in Fredricton, New Brunswick. Intersting thing though, is I've been to this church before. I came here with choir 30 and I remember so much about it. It was weird to walk through the church and remember all the things that happened the last time I was here; all good memories though.

Well as I mentioned we are in Canada, we crossed over last Sunday. I love Canada...out first stop was in Moncton, NB...another place I had also been too. In fact it is the very place Stacie joined up with us (choir 30 for the first time). I also remember the church we stayed at there as well, it was a great stay!

We are coming to a close and only have 2 more JOH concerts left, one of those being tonight and then I will head home for a bit. I'll be saying good bye to hotels and hello to host families. Good bye to fast food and buffets and hello to home cooked meals!!! Yeah! On this tour we do indeed at a lot of buffets and one of our boys is quite enthusiastic about trying new food especially if it comes from the country we are in. We went to the Ponderosa buffet the other day and there were brussel sprouts on the buffet. I would not even eat brussel sprouts I'm sure not going to make the children eat them. But Lubega went and grabbed not just one but three. I asked him "Lubega do you know what those are." To which he reponded..."no, its Canadian food and we are in Canada" So he ate them all, since they were Canadian food and we are indeed in Canada...I did not want to burst his bubble, why stop a good thing. He also loves crab legs from chinease buffets, he has a broader food spectrum than I do that is for sure!

Welp that's about all I can think of to write for now....

No comments: